Friday 2 November 2012

Good Morning learning!

Having really got to grips with my AoLs last night I am aware that there is more to extract from my knowledge of my learning and I am quite excited by the concept of laying it all out like a (pardon the pun) map of what I know.

I realised how I work best doing this sort of task, learning in itself, and can clarify my learning by choosing an area and 'chartifying' it so that I list what I am calling the elements which contribute to the title in a diagram of sorts.  I find I can then expand the elements and quantify the learning.

Now I have found my way of documenting my AoLs I think I can get through it quite efficiently.  I did not plan out how to do it - more I let it come to me and I feel relieved and motivated.

Happy MAPPing!

Janet 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment