Saturday 13 October 2012

Why what a week?

Hello all.

I hope you are all having a good start to the MAPP.

I blogged what a week because, as is always the way, the first week on the MAPP turned out to be an eventful one, within my career at the college where I teach, my career outside college and my social life.

I don't know about you, but I have to reign myself in sometimes.  When I get busy I start to run on adrenalin and this can cause all sorts of problems.  I would love to know how to control this as it is totally exhausting and sometimes counter-productive.  At least I am aware of it.  I had a long sleep last night which has helped a bit. 

I know organisation and balance is key - and I can relate to how my students feel at times when the workload is heavy.

So, I am going to plan ahead with care, and possibly cut down on the caffeine (again) as my intake has increased due to all sorts of reasons and try and find some space for nothing... always a tough one.

Any suggestions welcomed outside the obvious ones listed above....have a good week everyone.   I am enjoying being a part of this journey and look forward to reading your entries,

Janet 




No comments:

Post a Comment